18 мая 2012 г.

How will this end? Part1

Every human was born trough pain... and every human learns what 'pain' means trough his own experience. I will tell you my story.


My name is Alexander Lopatenco and on 4th of June I'm going to celebrate my 24th birthday and a 3 year anniversary of having Multiple Sclerosis... I will not sweeten this up or tell you lies. 
I've graduated high school and went to a technical university when I was 18, but after half a year I quit university and started to work as a technician in a computer magazine. I was making specific personal computers for people that want a special configuration and I was making some repairs too. In April 2009 I started to feel that my right arm was starting to get numb. After 3-4 days my upper body was numb and I went to see a neurologist. Almost two months later I finally was put in a hospital, but to that moment I had cramps throughout the whole body, I couldn't walk and couldn't hold anything in both my hands. At some point I thought that I did something wrong in my life, but I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol, I was training (running, swimming, practiced different martial arts) and had plans to start build my own family, but when I got to the hospital not being able to walk or even feed myself, I thought that I'm done and my life ends there. I had no will to live...
Every human learns what 'pain' means, but he also learns something else...

To be continued...

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий