12 октября 2013 г.

Do you care?

Have you ever been betrayed? Most likely - Yes
There is nothing like that feeling, when you're talking to a person, knowing that he just doesn't care enough. These false emotions, false cheer ups and smiles...

When I first ended up in the hospital with the most horrible symptoms of MS (with the exception of mental disorders), I've been visited almost everyday by someone. They were really concerned, because I couldn't see normally, walk or even sit down and talk. Even then I was smiling and joking... I was eager to get out of that hospital and recover! So I did, but I had no idea what MS had prepared for me... Today, most of my symptoms are barely visible to others, but progressing more and quite annoying. To this day I am still smiling... this must be the reason why no one cares that much. 
I'm sick of it. Guess the only way to convince people that you need help is to either be immobilized or die
Have anyone heard about Rachel Beckwith? You must have, because even I've heard of her, even though I'm in some stinkin' Moldova. She wanted to raise only $300 for the people in need of drinking water... Is it a bad cause? Don't think so... She reached only $220... Only $220! In a country, where millions of dollars are given for research of some new cosmetics for women! She died in a car crash... and that made people donate $1 077 100 dollars! Her death costs more than a million dollars, but her life, just a couple hundred! Is this fair?

When will we understand? 

I'm trying to raise money for my health.. and with health I want to help other people go further and change their world... but no, no one cares...

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий