19 октября 2013 г.

I wonder...

I've never been good at writing anything... I mean, my grades in school were pretty bad, especially on language classes (it was romanian, though it should have been moldavian). My language teacher was angry with me, because at home I was talking in russian and that made my grades go even lower (but not low enough to kick me out of the school).

Now, I'm forced to write, because it's one of the few things I can do without physical obstacles. And I have no idea if this will help me in my fight against MS. I don't want to be a burden to my friends and my girlfriend. I want to be the head of my future family and really evolve in every way possible! 

..I'm just rambling now, because my brain wants to say so much, but is able to write so little. This world needs to change and we are the ones that are changing it. There is neither stability nor justice nowadays. Is this all we can get? Is this all that humanity can achieve?

Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий